One of the leading international car rental companies, Avis started its operations in 1946 in the United States and rapidly expanded across the globe.
It was in 1962 that the company expanded to Lebanon through a franchise agreement with Mr. Halim Kurban. The company’s first office was opened in Beirut. Encouraged by its overwhelming success, Mr. Kurban’s vision was to expand the franchise throughout the country.
As a testament to the company’s relentless programs of expansion, Avis Lebanon now boasts a network of 9 branches, a fleet of over 1,300 vehicles and a team of more than 100 dedicated and professional employees. Avis offers a comprehensive range of services including daily, short term and long term rental, bus transportation and chauffeur drive services to cater for its customers’ diverse requirements. The company offers a vast range of vehicles and flexible options for every purpose and budget.
Why Avis Lebanon?
- One of the leading international car rental companies
- Operational in Lebanon since 1962
- Network of 6 branches all over Lebanon
- Fleet size of over 1,300 vehicles
- 100 dedicated employees
- Part of the Kurban Group, the tourism specialists in the region
- Economy to luxury vehicles
- Uniformed multilingual chauffeur drivers
- Airport transfers by chauffeur driver services
- 24hour breakdown assistance
- Close association with leading international airlines and hotel chains
- Facilities to maintain all types of vehicles
- Routine Service performance as well as accident repairs
- Use of genuine parts as recommended by the manufacturer
- Worldwide online reservation facility
Award-winning car hire
Lebanon's Leading Car Rental Company 2019: Avis
Lebanon's Leading Car Rental Company 2018: Avis