- Home address MUST be detailed.
- A driving licence must have been held for a minimum of 12 months.
- Credit card must be in the driver's name.
- Minimum age for rental is 21.
- For the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction all Avis Delivery customers will be subject to additional identity checks.
* Delivery Times:
You can book your delivery from any time between 9 am and 5 pm.
Prior to delivery the Avis branch will call you direct to ask for a credit card to secure the vehicle and cover any additional payments. You may contact the renting station direct to confirm these details if you prefer.
The Driver must be available to receive the vehicle during the delivery time slot. Same day delivery is subject to availability and you will be notified if delivery is unavailable. Please note we are unable to deliver to train stations and sea ports.
The renter is responsible for delivery and collection fuel. Upon delivery, the vehicle will leave the nearest Avis branch with a full tank of fuel.
If you require Avis to collect the car from you, you do not need to select a "collection time slot". Simply select the tmie you would like the hire to end and the local Avis branch will arrange a time to collect the car directly from you. Customers will not be insured to drive the hire car once the rental end time has passed. The driver will be charged for fuel used in the collection of the vehicle in line with the Avis refuelling policy.